Friday, June 19

SHOWOFFS!



You've got to check out my cousin's blogspot on her bottlecap jewelery! Okay, she's my cousin, Siliva's wife, but I'm totally diggin' her new found passion! You can click here to check it out! My daughter LOVES BYU (okay, we all do) but Jen made her a BYU necklace and bracelet to sport! (pictured above) She does an amazing job and can make pretty much any pic you'd like into a bracelet, necklace or zipper pull. Here are just a few pics of the varieties...but check out her site and contact her by email to order. The prices are great...CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! It's great for birthday gifts, especially lil' girls and boys!! CHECK IT OUT!

SHOWOFFS!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Via!!...omg...these are way cute!!! Congrats on another baby....lol....can you believe my sister in law is going on 9?...are they nuts or what?....lol. Anyways, just wanted to come by and say hi! Thanks for always writing me on bebo too....lol. I've added you to my blogging friends so I'll be stopping by from time to time if you don't mind...lol. Love you tons Via!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are waaay to cute gooo Jen!!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY