Monday, June 15

PHOTO TAG!

Its photo tag, here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same now!!

I tag: Silia, Morena, Sinai and Anna (ya'll are my only followers...YEAH!)


Here's my photo...

This was the morning of Memorial Day. Beanie and her cousins Lika and Baby Vee got some $1 flipflops. They decorated them then had Baby Vee (4yrs old) take a picture of their proud completion. I think they did a great job with the flip flops AND lil' Vee takin' the picture! Here's a few more pics from that fun day!

Lika & Bean

Ata & AlaAta got bored waiting for everyone to get ready...look where I found him! LOL!

Finally time to go out!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I will do this as soon as I get home...juss chillin here at "work" lol...love your blog Via! :)

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY