Monday, June 15

Catchin' Up!

Okay, so I'm totally counting on this blog to be some type of memory book. So much has happened in the past couple weeks with my family...we've had birthdays, graduations and a wedding. Here is what has happened since the beginning of June..in addition to what I've already blogged on!! Here we go...

Ruby & Don Fonua
My lil' cousin Ruby got married this past weekend in California. It was a beautiful wedding! There was a wedding dance on Friday, they were married in the Redlands Temple Saturday morning and the reception was held later that day at the chapel. I didn't take my camera, but got this picture off another cousin's bebo page...Thanks MayRay! Hehehe!


My lil' sis, Brenda graduates!
Brenda graduated from Granger High School! She's #9 in our family. Totally a "homegirl"...she'd rather kick it at home with the fam then going out with friends. We're so proud of her! Not sure why this pic of Brenda with Toree and Uni is so small...I can't fix it! Oh well! This is Brenda posing with Baby Vee (left) and Bean (right) at her graduation dance we had for her.


Salesi Marley and Salote Maganda Tuaone's FIRST Bday!
Another event I wasn't able to attend. :( It was held in Houston which is where the mahangas (twins) are from. They are the beautiful kids of Bill and Brenda Tua'one. These cuties turned one on June 3rd, just a day before my lil' Drew's bday. Here the twins are posing with their namesakes, Uncle Chucc and Aunty Char!


2009 Graduates
These are more of the graduates from the 2A1 family. Moses and Lasini (left) graduated from McArthur High in Florida. Valencia aka Sally (right) graduated from West High School here in SLC. There is one other graduate, Sione Ika (My aunty Via Lahi's son) who also graduated in California. Congrats to you all!
So there you have it...a rundown of all that has happened in my family these past two weeks...it's been plenty crazy!! And to think we have another family reunion in Frisco this weekend and a couple baptism celebrations in the next couple weeks, counting my lil' girl, Bean who will be baptized in July. And summer is just beginning...Oh what FUN!!

3 comments:

  1. How fast everyone has grown!! congrats Brenda!!! Yay for bean on being baptized in July!! SO FAST!!! it's awesome to see how time juss flies by!!! I love blogging because you can look back and read everything from the past!!! busy month for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vee, you weren't lying about a lot going on. It was great seeing you there in Calif. The picture of the wedding party is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee! Hope you don't mind I peek in. Kristy told me about da blog and I had to see. The kids have really grown! What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY