Saturday, January 22

Good times w/ Makarena - Bad times w/ Koloi

Happy Birthday to my sister inlaw Maka!! 
Us girls had a luncheon at Olive Garden to celebrate! 

  ...From me down to baby Toree...


 Ready to order!
Boonz and Lomes- FAT MAMA STATUS!

After the fun meal....I came home to my baby Koloi who was running a sky high fever!  Justin and I rushed him straight to Primary Children's because he was wheezing a bit and Grandma demanded that we take him or she would.  The ER took him right in when they heard his wheezing too.  I felt like the WORST MOTHER not noticing these symptoms earlier.  Koloi was given some steroids and then the nebulizer to inhale some albuterol.  I am so familiar with these asthma medications due to Ala having asthma and I just wasn't settled on Koloi having asthma too.  My gut instinct just didn't accept that news from the doctor.
 Long story short...Koloi doesn't have asthma.  The albuterol and steroids sure cleared the wheezing, but in addtion made him quite hyper...hence, the smiley picture of him above.  He was giggling so much it got me doing the same. 

They did find an ear infection and sent us home with antibiotics.  I'm so glad my baby is going to be A-OK!

1 comment:

  1. awe...poor Koloi! happy belated bday to Maka!! Love sisters nights out!! =) HATE THE ER with the babies....it's sooo sad!!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY