Thursday, February 3

Startin' off my most FAVORITE time of the year!

I LOVE FEBRUARY!  The WHOLE MONTH is just AMAZING to me!  Yes, my birthday is this month and Valentines Day is my most FAVORITE holiday...so that does have ALOT to do with it....BUT- there's just a different feel to it for me.  It's a positive vibe all around and I'm in the BEST MOOD ever!!  I believe I now know someone who has a birthday on everyday of this month...it's like a party each and everyday.  Work is finally back to a regular 8hr day.  More time with my family.  I can schedule my workout times in.  Weekends are finally something to look forward to....things just fall into place again.

My hubby is an AMAZING man!  He knows I love this time of year and sometimes I feel he's forced to make it special for me....but he shows nothing of it and always has surprises throughout the month to make it extra special for me.  Isn't he great?

The morning of February 1st- Justin surprises me with a two tickets to the Jazz game, court-side seats, free parking and dinner in their Sponsor Room - All You Can Eat!  The first of his random surprises.  I was STOKED!  The game was for the next day and we were playing the Houston Rockets.   I took my sweet cousin, Char w/ me...she's a Rockets Fan.  She and I have a history of watching NBA basketball games together...usually while we're out eating and we both get so into the game.  I love working magic for my Jazz to win. (winks to Char!)  It was a close game right up to the end.  Rockets win by ONE point in the last minute.  My magic just wasn't there tonight.  I'd like to blame it on the fact that we sat next to Justin's co-workers (something the hubby forgot to mention to me) so I had to behave myself a bit and keep my tone down.  LOL!  Still, we had a BLAST!!
It was the BEST way to start off the month...I'm so excited for the rest of what's in store!!
FEBRUARY ROCKS!!  =)


2 comments:

  1. Awww fun!!! Great picture! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee you converted me to lovin' this month!!! But I love you more!! J rocks!!! Cant wait to see you in Cali!! xoxoxo GOOO JAZZ..court side seats...OMG!!! LOVE IT JUSTIN!!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY