Wednesday, February 9

HONORED!

 My lil' Bean's got the HONOR of dancing with ATOP!!  ATOP = Ailine's Touch of Polynesia. They have always been my most favorite of all shows to watch and I love that Bean gets to learn from these pros!  My cousin, Banana is their teacher...she's got some natural teaching skills...I LOVE watching her work with these lil' girls.  They are learning so much!  ATOP has opened a dance studio and so these gals are practicing for the GRAND OPENING on March 25th.  It's going to be great...I can just FEEL it! 

On another note....my lil' Bean also received an Honorable Mention in the 4th grade Science Fair.  Her buddy, Charlie also received one.  I really wish my husband (photographer of this pic), would have noticed Charlie's award was upside down...lol!  These two work side by side and are such best buddies in school.  Beanie's doing great things!  We are certainly so proud of her and HONORED to be her parents!

FEBRUARY ROCKS!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love ATOP and like you said, it's my absolute favorite group to watch. I always wanted to dance in a group, but never got the opportunity....maybe because I can't dance. hahahahaha! Good job Beanie! LOL at the upside down award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats congrats...a science wizz and ATOP..that's whats up!!! GOOOO BEAN!!!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY