Sunday, January 2

New Years Eve- Jazzin' It Up- 1920's

It's sad that this is the FIRST and only family picture we've taken in years....but this is as good as it gets!  The peeps behind the camera were tryin' to get my babies to smile by actin' silly...guess my babies didn't think it was funny!  LOL!

My lil' bro Marty w/ his beautiful wife Alice and gorgeous baby Toree!

Love that we have a family DJ!  My lil' bro Hyrum ROCKS!!  Kerv rocks to for keepin' him company too!
 
Love my honey J!!

 
Lil' sisters..Boonz...Niki...Lomes

 
Pops and the boys!! CLASSIC!!  Haha!

 
Judy, Tessie, Char, Bolee, Jazzie, MayRay

 
Mom n Dad


It was a POPPIN' party!

 

Me w/ my girls...Bean, Tyani and my baby Vee

5 comments:

  1. i love it, vee!

    i'm so sad we didn't get to meet up in utah while we were there. sorry so hectic, but that just means A: yall gotta come up and visit me in HAWAII or B: i'm bout to come back again :)

    your kids are so grown and beautiful!
    happy new year kaufana fam!
    ofa atu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years to you and your family. BTW, that is one HOT looking family picture. Your kids are adorable. And I love the dance theme. Looks like loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Kaufana family picture!! my how adorable and beautiful u all are love ya and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone! Those pics are adorable and I love the themed party! Everyone looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY