Friday, January 14

..No time..

There are days where the kids and I crank up the music and dance all through the house for hours!  Some nights, we'd have pillow fights full of laughter.  Dinner time chats and bubble baths for the babies... 

Not much of that happens in the house these days.  I miss it so much.  Lately, I come home so late from work to find this...


My babies tried to wait up for their momma.  :(  I find my corner and snuggle right in with them.  Some mornings, I'm leaving to work and it's the same scene.  I miss my kids.  I miss my time with my kids.  I'm hoping February will be a better month for TIME.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture. Hope things slow down soon for ya! Love ya chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh vee....I know the feeling all to well. Don't give up...good things are to come =)

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY