Saturday, December 5

MEMORABLE!

This was an AMAZING night in my opinion. Temple Lights. My whole family was there. Mom and dad. All my siblings and their families. My sister Mel's fam being in NZ. Marty and Alisi. Hyrum and Evalisi. Even, Evalisi's family too. Pretty cool huh? We all joke with Hyrum, telling him that night could have been his chance to pop the question. I sure hope he does and soon! =D A million pictures were taken that night. Here are my favorite ones.
SIBLINGS. Oldest to youngest. Vee,Hyrum, Joe, Jr, Martin,Toree,Uni,Brenda, Deedee, Tupou. I absolutely LOVE this picture above. It was my most FAVE!
I only wish Mele was here to be in it with us. My brothers. Joe, Jr, Marty, Hyrum, Tupou
Did I mention our COUGARS won the Holy War this year?
We bleed BLUE!
A sisters picture wasn't taken. Just doesn't feel complete without Mel!
Alafoki, Tupou and Lorenzo above.
Baby Vee, Bean, Joejoe, Ala, Bobo and Renz below.
Evalisi and Hyrum....Alisi and Marty

This one just cracks me up! Bean and Deedee are so silly!

My beautiful lil' sisters above. They are so much fun....the grandkids LOVE these gals! I guess I do too! LOL! My lil' Andrew below with his Aunty Brenda.


My family has been blessed with these wonderful people. Maka, Evalisi, Justin, Lome and Alisi

I sure love my family!
All pictures from this night are on my facebook and Evalisi's facebook. You can check them all out there if ya want!

3 comments:

  1. how have and adorable!!!nothing beats family time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics Vee and love your family!!! You have the cutest family! And yes, family time is the bestest! And of course, GO COUGARS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those 2@1's!! You guys always take the cutest pics!! Hugs to everyone! It's still weird to see your little sisters all grown up!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY