Sunday, December 6

Sunday Mornings!

Church starts at 11am each Sunday. Ten people to one bathroom in the house is pure chaos! I can't wait for the other bathroom to be done already. Let's just say all the kids and dad were fresh out of the bath and neatly groomed in time. "Someone" ended up throwin' on a church dress, hair in a bun for the millionth time and out the door. We were still 5 minutes late! No one in nursery yet, so I walk into Relief Society holding Koloi in his carseat in one hand and lil' Drew in the other. Well, what do ya know? Relief Society lesson's on "Optimism- A positive outlook no matter the situation." But of course!
I needed that though. I'll be sure to always take my showers EVEN give the kids their bath on Saturday nights from now on. :)

4 comments:

  1. You are too cute V, that's exactly how I feel every single Sunday RUSHED lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha.. dont know how you guys do it.. one bathroom?? LOL.. oiaue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...one bathroom and only 5 mins late? That's talent!! If it was us we'd for sure miss the first hour ahahah. But I can relate to the rushed sundays though...maybe "I" NEED a relief society lesson on "optimizm" ! (too bad I'm stuck in Primary, for LIFE!) LOL...I agree the bathing and setting out of church clothes and shoes is the only way that I can get my fam on time! Good luck sis...your such a good Mom! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vee this is the cutest post! You're such a super Mommy! Love you to pieces girl!!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY