Thursday, December 17

All Grown Up!

My lil' Toree turned 21 this month!! All she wanted from us for her bday was to bring the kids up to go sledding with her. She's been livin' in Provo for over two years now, doin' school, attending the singles ward and makin' her own lil' life out there. She absolutely LOVES "Happy Valley" (Provo) and calls it "home" too. We tease her about how much Provo has changed her...she used to be so shy and quiet...now, you can find her in the middle of the circle at Provo's YSA dance gettin' hyphie!! LOL! I admit Provo has done her a whole lotta good and she's become Miss Independent! I think of this girl as my "1st born," because I took care of her since she was born, her crib was next to my bed growing up and I was the one up with her at nights. You can ask anybody who knew us back then and they'll tell ya, this girl wasn't crying for "momma" but for "IA" (Via). I'm certainly darn proud of what this girl has done with her life and where's she's headed...she's got a darn good head on her shoulders! I love you SHEESTER!

2 comments:

  1. Awww how cute she's got a good head on her shoulder cause you raised her vee...Love yah toree I KNOW you had an AWESOME bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.. awww thanks vee!! you know i learned it all from you!!! was thee BEST brithday EVERRRRRR!!!!! thanks again everyone who made it happen!! :)

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY