Tuesday, November 10

WHO FLIPPED THE SCRIPT?

Ala and Beanie came home with their 1st report card of the year...they've started at this new school which has been more challenging so we've all been anxious to see these grades! They gave me the sealed envelopes and Ala wanted me to open his first.

Ala got all A+s and one B in math. He usually got all Bs and a few Cs.

Justin and I were speechless and Ala was over excited!

Then we opened Beanies grades...she always outdoes her brother in grades.

Bean got 5 As and 4 Bs!!

Again, Justin and I were speechless and Ala was over excited!

Beanie on the other hand....stomped her way up to her room 'cause she was upset!! LOL!

A's and B's are GREAT...but for Ala to OUT-DO his sister in grades has never happened! We as parents were so proud of them both and will defnitely be treating them somewhere nice as promised.

After a lil' chat with Beanie, she congratulated her big brother and told him to BRING IT 'cause she's gonna hit all A+s this next term. Ala's up for the challenge!

I love their motivation!! =D

4 comments:

  1. That's sooo CUTE...CONGRATS to both Ala & Beanie for the good grades, Love there motivation and determination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha your kids are so cute! I love their lil competitive fire they got going on for school!! Can I tell you that pic just makes me crack up!! So cute! Anywho good job mom & dad!! You got some smart kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job to both of them!!! Ala better watch out...Beanie's back in the game!! hahahah...but we all know that you should be getting the props Via GOOD JOB MOMMA, good job! :p Smart, hardworking CHILDREN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats AMAZING!! that's my boy ALA!! take her down!! hahahaha.. love my gangstah too!! LOL.. let me know when you take em out.. so i can come!! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY