Monday, November 23

Drew's Most FAVE!

My lil' 18month old LOVES this clip and can watch it for hours and hours...he laughs his face off EVERY TIME too!! It's now become his most FAVORITE joke to play not only on MOMMY, but DADDY, his big brother, big sister and all his aunties and uncles!! LOL!! I'd say he gets me on it about 95% of the time too!! Now, whenever he sees any of us on the comp, he runs over to jump on our lap, points at the monitor and says, "MOM! MOM!" We know exactly what it is he wants and so this link has become a "FAVORITE" link on the comp and in the Kaufana household. :D




5 comments:

  1. I love it...ha ha ha! This is me and my kids too except I slap them...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. VEE that is too CUTE!!! Love it...You need to video him doing it and post it...how are you missy? Miss you and hope to see little Koloi soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY