Thursday, August 13

Music to my ears!

He did it!! Alafoki did it!!
My son weighed in at .........*drumroll please* .......................





A WHOPPING 95 LBS!!


He had so much support there...his whole team cheering him on along with 2 other guys who came in just as close. They ALL made it! Ala's running that ball this year people!! I believe he's the only 5th grader playing with the 6th & 7th grade boys....on the Mighty Mites team!! WOOHOO!! It'll be much tougher this season, but a good challenge!! I'm so proud of him!! We're heading to Chuck-A-Rama for lunch today and my boy is gonna STUFF his face! Totally something he's been waiting for! YIPPEE!!

~VEEYAH~

7 comments:

  1. YAY ALA WE KNEW U COULD DO IT GREAT DETERMINATION GOOOOOOOO ALA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats whats up foki!!! AMAZING RESULTS!!! thats mah boii!!! love em!!! can wait for your games to start boii!!! imma be right there at the TD Line you awwreaaddyyy know!!! LANCERz BABEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww congrats!! That must've taken some discipline on your part too!! Good JOB!! How exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO ALA CONGRATS your determination paid off, now I just wish I could be DETERMINED just like you...good luck this season I already know your gonna be AWESOME especially with all the LOVE and SUPPORT from your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG my lil bros went thru the same thing!! ALA u are soo gona be a superstar this kid knows what he wants! thats tight... via 30 days left?! Im so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...go ALA! Veeyah I can't wait till my boys start playing football! I hope they can handle a CRAZY mom! lol.....

    How exciting! Maybe I'll bring Pita to come watch one of Ala's games!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo FOki...so proud of you, and we know you'll be running that ball fast!! You are a natural born athlete!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY