Saturday, February 16

MY BIRTHDAY!! FEBRUARY ROCKS!!

FEBRUARY IS JUST AMAZING TO ME!!!  Each and every day is AWESOME!!  Even if I'm not doing anything at all that day...nothing can get me down...it's just a magical month....and I feel EXTRA HAPPY in FEBRUARY!!!  Sooo, even though my honey J is in NZ, thousands of miles away...I'm OK....why?  Well, see for yourself!! I have an AMAZING support of family and friends!!  I have the BEST of FRIENDS and FAMILY that ANYONE could ever ask for!!!  Above is my ZAS crew making the February babies (Taina, Ema and I) SUPER SPECIAL by celebrating our birhday with a "SIMI HOUR" of ZAS Zumba and fun treats to follow.  How I LOVE my ZASters!!! THANK YOU!!!
FEBRUARY ROCKS!!
Twiggy, Isa and Kals...my BFFs!!!  Here we are at Uncle Joes gettin' our GRUB ON!!  Kals introduced me to this AMAZING seafood heaven!!!  No more Red Lobster for me...it's ALL about Joe's Crab Shack baby!!! Check it out if you haven't yet...the Steampost are to DIE for!!!  No lie!! =)
FEBRUARY ROCKS!!



Here we are ON my actual birthday at another of our FAVORITES....ZUPAS Cafe!!! OH MAN is this place DELICIOUS!!!  I like to switch up my order each time and have to say that EVERYTHING I've eaten here is SOOOO YUMMY!!!  Zupas will NOT disappoint.  This time we had Nancy with us and Twiggy was out of town.  Isa brought us the BEST sugar cookies EVER....from Schmidts bakery!! Another thing you have GOT to try if you haven't!!  Love my BESTIES!!!
FEBRUARY ROCKS!!

The morning of my birthday I woke up to find that my AMAZING kids had made mommy breakfast.  They remembered that I was trying to eat better and made me a good and healthy plate.  Yellow roses on the table, a birthday banner (says VEE rather than MOM because my nieces and nepehws slept over and helped with it), then my lil' Bean has the most creative selfmade cards for any occasion.  She is so good with words and her pictures...I absolutely LOVED this one she made just for me on my birthday!!  SO SWEET!!  I have the BEST kids as well as nieces and nephews!!
FEBRUARY ROCKS!! 

So everyone I hold dear to my heart must know that I LOVE food because here we are for dinner at Chilis with my sisters and our girls!!!  Haha! Moltens are a FAVORITE in our family...but, I must say that Paradise Pie is also SUPER GOOD!!!  So grateful for my lil' SEESTERS!!!  Love you gals!!
Did I mention that
FEBRUARY ROCKS!!!   


My MOST favorite part of every birthday!!  Cake baked by my lil' sis, Brenda...all my family around the table at grandma & grandpa's house singing ALL three birthday songs!!  Got my lil' Koloi and my Tally Wally on my lap here ready to help me blow the MILLIONS of cancles lightin' up that cake.  My Handsome Lorenzo there on the side holding up the phone because we had Justin on Skype along with Mel & Drew and the kids joining in on all the fun!!  It was the PERFECT way to sing....I felt so much love at this moment and so much gratitude!!  Happy birthday to me!!
FEBRUARY ROCKS!! 

The BEST part of my birthday was this!!!  My lil' niece Otolose coming into the world on February 16, 2013!!  She is the BEAUTIFUL daughter of my cousin Otianna & her hubby Johnny Mahe.  Their first born and princess!!  I got a text from Moni just a lil' after midnight into my bday saying Happy Birthday and informing of this lil' one about to be born.  I was so EXCITED and ANXIOUS...it was an EXTRA SPECIAL birthday for me because of baby Lose's arrival.  Here i am meeting her for the first time and TRULY bonding with my bday twin.  We exchanged birthday vibes and baby Lose told me she's going to hold the fort here in America to ensure that ALL know how AMAZING February is...I felt and instant connection the moment I held her and looked into her eyes.  
Love you FOREVER and EVER sweetheart!!   
I loved EVERYTING about my birthday!!  I'm so grateful for all the family and friends I have been blessed with.  I feel so spoiled by my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such AMAZING people in my life
.  I
FEBRUARY ROCKS!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY FAMILY