Monday, February 4

A Pocket Full of Sunshine!

How about BOXES FULL OF SUNSHINE!?!? After ZAS this Monday morning, I was surprised by my ZASters with so much LOVE!! These boxes filled with everything and anything YELLOW...to represent sunshine...to help keep my little family HAPPY while we are apart from Daddy J!!!  They spoke of this yellow to also represent LIGHT, to remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel. This was something I really needed to hear today...it was so comforting and has given me strength to press on!  Im grateful to a LOVING Heavenly Father for blessing me with such sweet women this past year, who I get to Zumba with each and every morning...who I've grown to love as my own sisters!!  My heart is FULL!!  There is definitely SUNSHINE in my soul today!!
I came home to wake the kids and show them our box of SUNSHINE!! It was something they needed as well!!

Thank you ZASTERS- Langi sisters (Kuips, Aki, Lee), Captain Lisa R, Taina, Soloi, Halli, Neha, Ema, Marie, Luse, Lofa, Lisa S, Simi, Brenda and Momma Norah!! We are so GRATEFUL for your LOVE!!

FEBRUARY ROCKS!!!





















1 comment:

  1. I so love this Veeyah, Thanks so much for blogging and sharing all these fabulous pictures. I so love the smiles and excitement on these little faces. I so love you and your family! What a joy and a blessing you are in our lives. Have a wonderful SHINNING Day! Love you

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY