Thursday, April 12

MyBabyRocks.com.  Ever heard of it? Neither had I, until a friend posted on FB, that there was a free day at Kangaroo Zoo for kids 4 & under.  MyBabyRocks.com would have displays of their baby/kids clothes and there would be drawing all throughout the day to win clothing.  Well, FREE was all I had to hear and we were THERE!!  Called my sis, Brenda to come, took my two lil' monsters and then we called up Baby Toree to join us.  She brought her momma & aunty Ebony too.


I like to call them, "TRIPLE TROUBLE!!!"

Drewby, Loi & Tally...they can seriously do some major damage!!  Kangaroo Zoo was the perfect place to take them to release all their MADD energy!!  We had a BLAST!!

Check out the TUTU Baby Toree won!!  I looked this sucker up online with MyBabyRocks and it is $24.95..WHAT??  Holy Mamafa!!  We also won a Bob Marley bag, which I certainly put to good use!!  In addition to the free prizes were fun snacks too!  Perfect to get us through the 4 hours were there!  =)  Total SCORE for the day being here!!  Look at our babysitters below...don't they seem to be having a BLAST too??  LOL!!  Thanks for hanging in there with us gals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY FAMILY