Wednesday, April 11

Cougar Town!!

It was a SPUR of the MOMENT day....mom, Bren, Drewby, Loi & I decided to go with Uni to Provo!!
We spent the ENTIRE day in COUGAR TOWN!!  We LOVE it HERE!

(Notice my Drewby's unbuttoned jeans.  I didn't notice until I posted this pic!  oops!  Poor kid grows so fast!) 

 We went to see our Lizzy off to the MTC!!  She'll be serving in Detroit, MI for the next 18 months.  I already know she's going to ROCK it out there!!  Detroit is SO LUCKY to have Sister Kinikini!!  Our Uniboonz and our Lizzy have always been attached at the hip....not sure how Boonz is gonna hold up after today.  =(  I'm kidding...she'll be fine!! 

My lil' Drewby thinks he's funny sneakin' my phone and snapping shots of peeps eating!!  He does it ALL the time!  (I'll have to blog about that specifically and show you all the shots he catches.)  Here we are at Chucks...grandma Norah's treat!  YUM!! Drew got me, Grandma & Koloi. =/

I did some fun shopping at the D.I. in Provo.   Do you know all their BYU clothing there is always marked at $1?  I've noticed it for years and have YET to ever find it priced differently.  LOVE IT!!  Found some fun things for my sister Toree who just started a job at VIVINT and has her handsome hamo who will RWH soon!!  LOL!!  She didn't find it as funny as I did...but she sure took the shirts!!  Hahaha!!

Later Aunty Toree got off work and we took her grocery shopping & filled her car up with gas.  Poor college kids!!  =) Then we kicked it at her place...watching movies, sleeping, watching Uniboonz shed more tears missing our Lizzy, and eating again!  Didn't get home until 11p.m.  Long day, but good quality time with the family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY FAMILY