Thursday, January 14

I BELIEVE!!

I'd like to KISS the guy/gal who invented this great delicatessen! Had Sushi for the first time ever (unless my momma gave me some when I was little which I highly doubt!), but so many peeps talk so big about it and I was anxious! My amazing cousin/big bro, Siliva took me out for lunch this day and we headed to SUSHI YAH!
We met my other cousin, Travis there too and we did the "All You Can Eat"...later, I learned you'd be crazy not too. Then again, what poly WOULDN'T do "All You Can Eat" at any restraunt? LOL!
Anyway, these two fellahs, I consider some major sushi critiques, 'cause they are eating it all the time and have tried sushi at so many different places. They have ranked Sushi Yah the BEST of sushi in quality and price!
To "convert" me to their Sushi Crew, they had a certain order in the sushi's I tried...first up was the Las Vegas roll! I took my first bite....all I had to say was, "Hallelujah!! I BELIEVE!" It was better than Disneyland and Christmas combined!! I absolutely LOVED it....along with the Crystal Shrimp, Barney Rubble and all the rest that followed. Totally felt like a kid at the candy store!

I wondered why I held out so long from this heavenly gift! If you haven't tried sushi, I HIGHLY recommend you go to Suhi Yah for your firts time. If you tell me about it before you go, I'll make sure you take these two sushi missionaries...you will definitely be "converted" too...LOL!


2 comments:

  1. This is too funny vee I had Sushi for the first time last month we went to this Japanese spot called Hibachi girl it was the bomb glad we have finally tasted Sushi...ha ha ha love you Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sushi. Now I'll definitely have to check out this place..Love ALL YOU CAN EAT hahaha. Thanks Via!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY