Thursday, July 2

Bobo- Random Classics

This is my lil' brother Tupou aka Bobo. He's 9 yrs old and the youngest of the 11 siblings. I think he has the softest heart and always has good intentions. He tells me that I'm his favorite sister all the time...I just LOVE that! Anyway...I think I might start my own blog on just Bobo 'cause he's always full of surprises in his actions and what he says...thought I'd share a lil' bit about him here! ENJOY!


Bobo: When are they going to change Obama from being the president?
Dad: Why Pou?
Bobo: 'cause I don't like him...
Dad: Why don't you like the president?
Bobo: 'cause our TV is not working
(mom & dad's TV has no cable or converter box)
Dad: that's not Obama's fault Pou
Bobo: Yes it is, my teacher said that everything in the world is going wrong because of Obama. We need a new president, 'cause I miss watching TV! ________________________________________________________

Bobo: (frowns) I think Marty is mom's favorite son.
Hyrum: What? why do you say that Pou? Mom loves you.
Bobo: No, she loves Marty more than me. I thought I was her favorite!
Hyrum: Pou, what are you talking about?
Bobo: 'cause she gave him the TV box and not to me! That's messed up! (talking about the converter box)
_________________________________________________________

(chillin' at home)
Bobo: Homie, where do you live?
Hyrum: (puzzled) I live here Pou!
Bobo: No you don't, I never see you anymore. Where do you live?
Hyrum: I live here in the same room I've always been in downstairs Pou!
Bobo: Okay, when you move can I have your room? That would be TIGHT!_______________________________________________________

Bobo: When does mom and dad come back from California?
Via: In about 2 more days Pou
Bobo: *sighs* Okay
Via: Why? What's up Pou?
Bobo: I'm just hungry!
Via: You're hungry Pou! I can make you something...do you want noodles?
Bobo: No...
Via: Hotdogs?
Bobo: No...
Via: An egg sandwich?
Bobo: No...
Via: Well, what sounds good? Tell me and I'll make it for you?
Bobo: Nothing...(frowns)
Via: What? Pou are you hungry or not?
Bobo: That's why I want mom and dad.
Via: Why?
Bobo: 'cause they'll just take me to McDonalds! ________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. LMBO...Bobo is such a smart kids I MISS teaching him, your right vee he says the cutest things, and I really think you should start just a blog on bobo he's sooo dang cute. Now you know next time he's hungry take him to mcdee's LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K- that is hilarious! He looks just like your Dad! I remember going to see him when he was born.. weird! McDonald's is always the answer!!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY