Wednesday, July 3

She's TWELVE!!

I wished her Happy Birthday and told her she was my blessing. She responded, "No Mom, I'm your KARMA remember?" LOL!! I do always say that, but in reality, my lil' Bean is NOTHING close to the BRATT I was at her age. *winks at Twig & Monika* She's so much a BETTER person than I am, ten times fold! She's so hard on herself & never gives herself the credit she deserves, but she's ALWAYS seeing the BEST in others, supportive, wanting them to succeed and NEVER selfish. Best lil' dancer in any style...my Bean's GOT IT!! She's Grandma Norah's MINI ME- NO DOUBT!! She reads my mind before I can even say it, my humble piece of pie and always keeps me grounded. I'm TRULY honored to be your mother. I love you my sweet Bean!! THANK YOU!! Happy 12th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY FAMILY