Tuesday, February 23

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS A MI!

Cards from the kids...A birthday blessing...Breakfast with "Miko"...Balloons & a desk plant delivered by lil' Drew & Koloi....Lunch w/mom & dad @ Applebees...Flowers and Chocolate delivered from Justin...Cake with my ADP team...Home to open gifts...Teriyaki burgers straight from Hawaii (thanks Baby Vee)...A Simply Sushi Dinner w/Lomes, Makarena, Toree & Boonz...shopping with my sisters...late night Birthday Cake w/ Baby Girl & Teiko...all in one day...I loved my birthday!  ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! 

5 comments:

  1. Glad ur birthday was FUN!!! special day for a special person!!! U R THE BEST V!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day you totally deserve it Vee love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for February birthdays!! Looks like you had an amazing time! Happy Birthday! Loves to you ALL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday girlie girl! It looks like you had a blast! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME BIRTHDAY VEE!!! YOU ABSOLUTELY, HANDS DOWN DESERVE IT MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE I KNOW!!! I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete

MY FAMILY